cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cprojects in EP Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed the xRPM and cprojects. Cprojects works fine outside the portal calling the URL, but when I use the cprojects role-com.sap.pct.cprxrpm.projectmanagement_showcase from the busniess package I always get the following error message:

Portal-Laufzeitfehler

Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten

Exception id: 02:28_20/03/08_0238_18207350

See the details for the exception ID in the log file.

I can see the menu, thats all.

I tried to test the iviews from the content-administration directly, but I do get the same error.

Do I have to customize something? Is there any documentaiton available what steps are necessary to get cprojects in the portal running?

Thanks for your help!

best regards

Christine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Thanks a lot for the information. I was wondering whether to change the system alias in the standard ivews. All my cProjects and cFolders screens are affected.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to set the correct system alias in the iView. You can check with your system administration what is the alias for the backend system where cProjects is installed, and then set it in the iView parameters.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christine,

I am also having a similar problem. I can access cProjects directly through the standalone URL but I can't view any pages of cProjects within Portals. I am getting an error saying "page cannot be displayed". This error happened after we changed the domain name. Please let me know how you resolved the issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody tell me, where I can assign portal role to the User in cProject??

When am trying to access the weblink for cProject am getting the error as portal role is not assigned to the User.

Regards,

Sumant.