cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

del dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN sales order the del date proposed, is for tomm I would like it to be today ...del done today and invoice made for today.....when i input todyss date manually for del date and billing it is taking the same....i want to know how the whole system workss...why the system wouldnt propose todayss date when itss possible (when done manually)

Rergards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the propose del date and dont maintain the "lead time in days" there in VOV8 for your sales document...

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii the proposed del date is ticked and the lead time field is blank.................still it proposes tomms date.....the client sayss he doesnt want to make billing docs for tommms date if the sales order has come today then he wants everythin to be done today as stck is available.

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Mar 20, 2008 2:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the pick and pack time it should also be blank...

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction code OVLZ where you find pick and pack time.... for the shipping point... Keep them blank and try to replicate it... Hope this works...

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the sales document controlling functions in VOV8, just check if the propose delivery date is 1, if it is so then it proposes tomo date, make it blank and try....

Regards

Bageerath