cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

suppose i hav sent a message today through xi,and i want to send the same message after one monyh?what should i do to send the same message after one month?

regards,

somu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help you

Michal Krawczyk's Blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

thanks for ur answers?what i neeed is to run the interface after 1 month?

Regards,

somu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For ur communication channel, u may use the "Planning Availability Times" concept

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prateek,

thank u very much.

Regards,

somu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement you can run a particular interface after 1 month .

But that time file should be there in the source . otherwise the interface will not work

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SESHAGIRI,

tahnk u very much.

Regards,

somu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to send the message again from the source directory only, bcas successfully proceessed message cant be reprocessed from moni. So it is possible only from processing the file in source directory. But you have take the data from the payload in moni.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best thing would be to resend it again from the sender. Successful message shouldnt be resent from XI. If it is failed in XI and ur scenario is async, then only XI can resend it. If the message is failing in sxmb_moni, u may schedule a report for this purpose.

Regards,

Prateek