SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Competitive prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm in a new instalation of SAP Retail (ERP 2005).

I need to introduce prices from competition in the system and compare them with my own sales prices.

The condition type for my own prices i'm using is PR00 and i believe that for competition prices is condition type VKPM. Can you confirm me this? One of the input keys for condition type VKPM is costumer. I need to create my competitor as a costumer in the costumer master?

And is there any transaction (list) where i can compare the competitive price with my own price for a particular or a range of articles?

Regards and thank you very much,

Diogo

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diogo,

Condition type VKPM is supplied for using competitor prices in the sales price calculation function. This condition type allows as many competitor prices as desired to be determined for an article using the sales price calculation schema. In order to do this, requirement 85 must be assigned to the condition type for the competitor prices in the sales price calculation schema. Sales price calculation schema WWS003 is supplied as an example of this.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

ManiKumaar

0 Kudos

Hello ManiKumaar,

Thank you very much for your help.

Do you know if there is any transaction (for example a list) where i can compare my sales price with this competitive sales price?

Regards

Diogo

0 Kudos

Hi Diogo

After you have done all the settings like

a. Customer (competitor) creation

b. Create a class CL02 and assign object to the classes CL20N

c. Assign it with site master where you are facing competition and pricing strategy.

d. Competitor price entry at WMB1

e. Run the VKP5.

When you run VKP5 , it will you show you the suggested sales price before final sales price column. To see the details how it has taken this price , select GOTO in the main menu click on Competitor price, it will take you to the screen where it will show the all the competitor price and pricing strategy.

You don't need to go anywhere other than VKP5 to compare the price.

Reward if it is useful.

Best Regards

Swami

0 Kudos

Hello Swami,

Thank you very much for your answer, it has been very helpful.

I followed yor steps and everything is almost working now. I just have one small problem that i think you can help me:

- after doing the price entry at WMB1 i run VKP5. The column of competitor price already appears there ( in costumizing i defined a list variant with the list field MBETR, down in Logistics General - Retail Pricing - Sales price calculation - Define List Variant and Assign Items). The problem is that this column in VKP5 appears empty.

When i select GOTO in the main menu and select Competitor price, the price i entered appears there.

Can you help me?

Best regards

Diogo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Almost