Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding smartforms error (output cannot be issued)

spandana_babu
Participant
0 Kudos

hai

we are having problem with smartforms output in quality server (output cannot be issued ).

we are getting this output in dev server ..but in quality server we r not getting . how can i rectify this problem in smartforms ..

plz help me ..

tanx in advance ..

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have defined the output type in NACE transaction.

0 Kudos

hi

asha..

Thanks for u r reply

in nace configuraton same as a devlopment server..

could u suggest any other. reason..

Regards

Spandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the system is showing some error message or it just display a blank page ? Also check the forms in both the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another reason might be that you might not have transported all the objects necessary for this particular smartform.Go to SE10 and check if all the objects related to SMARTFORM defined under a particular transport request number is released properly or not....

Just check it once...

Thanks,

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me what error ur smartform shows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have text modules that you have in your smartforms?

Check if all have been transported. Also check if the smartstyles have been transported.

When you get an error like this.. it is genrally due to the window width.. but since you are not gettign an error in dev.. check if all the objects have been transported.

Regards,

Soumya