cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status in SXMB_MONI when using BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've dona a BPM that sends a mail whne a mapping or a transport creats a fault. This is done for async communication and works fine. In SXMB_MONI everything looks great with nice checketflags abd acks that indicats faults. This is done so we dont see the faults when the sender sends wrong contents but the sender gets a mail with the fault. Same with the communication and then the accurate person get a mail if that's down. Still checketflags in SXMB_MONI wich is great because the rigth person get a faster response if something is wrong and the fault get fixed faster.

Now I done the same for a sync communication but here I get the red dots in SXMB_MONI. In the async BPM I used transport acknowledgment to solve the red dots but that option are not availebal for sync communication. Dose anybody know an easy way to solve this problem?

The thing is that we want to use this solutionn for all our webservices and we want an easi implementation for it. Please say that i just missed an easy way to fix this.

BR

Kalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the Exception handling in the Sync Communication.

Regards

Venkata Narayana M

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sync u will not find the Acknowledgment option as u will get a response or error in sync case. Ur implementation will change a bit. U have to include an exception branch which will be called in case of error in response. So whenever ur webservice sends an error response it will move to that branch and u may use the send mail option there

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done that. But still the red dot shows up in SXMB_MONI.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open the message of sxmb_moni and u will find the actual error there

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not want it to appear in the SXMB_MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody has an idea on how to configur BPM to not generate the red dot in SXMB_MONI when a sync communication fails or a mapping fails in a A/S Bridge?