cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCES/Biller Direct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any one have any idea to configure UCES as well as XCM, pls let me know about the Meter reading entry, Move in, and Move out how to configurein UCES/Biller Direct or whether there is any settings in XCM.

How to register a user?

Thanks,

Subhadip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would recommend reading the configuration guide. The SAP UCES setup is done basically at too location

• XCM <server>/bdisu/admin/xcm/init.do - if you do not know how, then setup the UME usage scenario and perform all settings to establish a communication with the backend
  • Some additional setup is performed in the SAP backend, which is mainly happening i the SPRO. There is a section for Biller Direct below the finance related section as well as witin the utlities section

Once this is done you need to create a user within the UME and assign a business partner. To get the custom fields for manual inputs shown in screen, please read the configuration guide. The alternative is to make sure you deployed also the UME extension, then you would see a Biller Direct specific tab that allows you to maintain user references. To get that visible on screen, you have to give your Administrator user some extra permissions within the Role maintanence - just assign the user all FSCM BD related admin actions especially the ones which state MANAGE_ALL.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is not the correct forum.

Regards,

Siddhesh