cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can any one share me documents on table painter in SMARTFORMS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can any one share me documents on table painter in SMARTFORMS i am able to get the output but the border lines in the tables and all are not displaying i mean data is displaying but the lines for separation of data is not displaying please can any share with me the table painter in SMARTFORMS only the procedure i want i am not have much time to do research on whole concept only i have to display lines in the table.

Thxs in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the borders for cells in the table,

At the top in the table painter, you can see the following features.

Select Pattern, Outer frame, inner frame, Left, right, upper and lower frames.

select a particular cell in the table painter and click on the above buttons to display a border on the corresponding side.

Click on the same button to delete the border.

Reward if it is helpful.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SELECT A PARTICULAR CELL I AM NOT GETTING IT PLEASE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a pencil icon (2nd icon in the tool bar) just above the table in the table painter.

Toggle this icon to select a particular cell.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You use the Table Painter to design templates and tables in a window (see also Displaying a

Table with Static Data [Seite 52]).

The Table Painter offers the following functions:

Drawing lines and columns

Inserting, cutting, copying, and deleting lines

Deleting cells

Changing cell size and moving cell separator lines

Splitting cells

Selecting table patterns

To display or suppress the Table Painter, choose Table Painter on/off on the Table tab on the

maintenance screen of a table or template.

The design area does not mirror the size of your window into which you include the table. Therefore, remember to check the size in the ruler

If you want to insert two tables one after the other, you must create two tables in the window node one after the other.

To execute a function, mark a cell and choose the function in the context menu (right mouse

button).

To select a table pattern, select the Table tab in the node and choose Select pattern.

To make detailed settings in the Table Painter (for example, step size of the grid, zoom factors,

and so on), choose Settings in its toolbar.

-

Defining the Table Layout

Use

You use the table layout to determine:

The number of lines and cells

The height of each line

The width of each cell

The alignment of the table in the window

Whether and where to display separator lines or frames

Procedure

Create a template node and maintain the attributes Width, Horizontal alignment, and Vertical

alignment (See F1 help).

Use the table control on the Template tab to define the layout of the lines. Each line of the

template must have a definition. You can use one line in the table control to define either the

layout of one template line or a common layout for several template lines:

Use the columns From and To to specify the lines of your template, for which the definition

applies. The numbering starts with 1. The intervals in the line definition may neither overlap

nor leave gaps.

The Height you specify applies for all cells of this line. Specify a Width for each cell you want

to display. The sum of the width values must amount to the specified Width of the template.

You can reuse the Name of the template line for other lines of the same template. Enter it in

the Reference column of the desired lines. The system then copies the values you specified

for the line height and the individual cell widths.

Use the Pattern box to select the desired table pattern.

Hope this helps, Do reward.