cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the sales order be changed once the billing is done. say i want to change the committed quantity n reprocess.

regrads,

Jak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jak ,

You can change the sales order qty if you have partially billed the item in the order , then for the remaining quantity you can change in the order as the qty is not grayed in the order but if the order item is completely billed then the qty gets grayed then the only option is to cancle the billing then cancellation of goods issue (vl09) if it is delivery related billling ,then delet the picking and delivery (vl02n remove the picking qty and in the top function outbound - delete option is there this will detete the delivery doc ) and edit the qty in the sales order.

Hope this helps

Reward pts if helpfull.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if the delivery and the billing with reference to this sales order are done partially

i mean if this sales order is partially referred

then you can change the sales document

regards

ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jak

Yes it is certainly possible. If the line item is partially delivered, you can add the quantity as you wish. Even if the quantity is fully invoiced, you cannot change in "Item Overview" tab. So go to schedule line of the item which has been invoiced fully and add the required quantity in "Order quantity". Now come back to the main screen so that you can see the order quantity is increased.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales order quantity can only be changed if it is not billed or if it is partially delivered.

In your case, the sales order is billed.

Hope it answers your query.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If sales order status complete then i think u cannot do anything ..

if it is open or in process then u can do some chnages .. limited chnages

Reward if helped

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, u cannot change the quantity or price once u have created billing document WRT sales order.

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the system mesasge is set as warning then u can the change the sales order after billing is done..U can also set the system mesage to error..After doing that the sales order cannot be changed...