cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to measure the payload size handled by XI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I need to find out the memory space occupied by XI payload from sender system to target system per month.. How can i find it ?

Thanks,

Laawanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8191 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Check the Size of Payload in Runtime Workbench. In RWB go to Performance Monitoring and put the data on which the Message get processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel !

Thanx for the blog ..But when i try to see from RWB (as mentioned in the blog), it is hanging and iam not able to open SXMB_MONI also ..

So is there any other way to check the payload size??

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SXMB_MONI->choose the message-->

goto->Inbound message>payload->payloadname>

goto->Soap Header->Runtime-->see messagesize payload

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RWB -> Performance Monitoring is made for that purpose

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase if the payload is realy huge it will take some time to open, you PC may also stop responding to it. so the simplest and the best way is open the mesage(not the payload), click on window 2 or press Shift F7 and save the file and check its size. This will not require you to open the payload also it will give you the size.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a particular message, you can go to SXMB_MONI -> Runtime and you can see the payload size for that particular message. For a month message, you can look into Performance monitoring for all information. I didn't know it shows the size, because in my XI system its taking long time. So you cud check there.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful