Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

the proforma invoice is for sto..

once for a delivery i do proforma invoice and sent goods to depot

after that second time when i create delivery a delivery number will get generated.

now if the user puts the first delivery number in vfo1 as a standard sap it will generate proforma invoice now what i need is that the first delivery when he enters in vf01 the standard should nt happen that is the user should be blocked now what we can do for this....

with regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saju

Sorry I am unable to understand your comments "after that second time when i create delivery a delivery number will get generated".

Do you mean to say for one stock transfer to depot, you will create two deliveries ?? How this is possible.

You can create as many proformas as you can for one delivery but not delivery. Under the circumstances, if you can explain further your requirement, it would be helpful to respond.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per the standard sap functionality the same delivery allows u to create multiple proforma invoice...

but this functionality is nt needed by the user...once proforma invoice has done for delivery document..again in vf01 for the same delivery document number it should nt be possible...that s hw to block the functionality...

any user exit or configuration will be there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saju,

In copy control settings assign + is the Positive/Negative Quantity field. This will ensure that the quantity in the target document has positive effect in the quantity still to be completed in the source document.

regards

G Maheshwaran