cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Remote Delta Links in Federated Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying the federated portal content usage modes. My producer and consumer are EP7 and SP13.

I have done the Setting up trust both the side.

I have created Netweaver content Producer, with P4 communication properties.

I can able to get the remote roles in consumer (it is working fine).

But I am not able to see the Producer PCD. I didnt get the expand button in the Netweaver content Producer object .

Please help me, Where I made mistake..

Thanks and Regards,

Chinnadurai R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnadurai R,

one possibel reason could be that you do not have owner permissions. Just for a test could you please try this with a user that has the super_admin_role on both systems?

Then make sure that the Trust between the systems is really working (can you check with the [SSO2 Wizard|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1083421] to be really sure that the trust is working?)

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your reply.

My user had super_admin _role in both the server (also had adminstrators group).

Trust between the systems is working, if not how can I work with Remote role Assignment (I mentioned that RRA is working for me).

any other suggestions?.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Chinnadurai R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you take a look at the default.trc (both from consumer and producer) when you try to access the PCD?

Is anything written in the logs?

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am not getting the producer PCD in consumer..

Regards,

Chinnadurai R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnadurai

1.During the process of Registering (Adding) Producer Portal, while entering the connection parameters of the NetWeaver producer portal use appropriate Host name against “Host Name” input field instead of IP address. Perhaps this might create some problem during execution in later stage.

e.g. Host Name: use “Hostname123” instead of XXX.XX.XXX.XXX

NOTE: Here always use fully qualified domain name

2. Check whether producer is 'Blocked'

3. Try to add new producer again followed by connection test and registration ...it might work...

4. Sometimes it may happen that you are able to see PCD under portal content studio of consumer portal but if when you open the producer under 'NetWeaver content producers' and if it does not contain folders in it, the registration is considered to be unsuccessful even though it stated it was successful while registration

Regards,

Kapil Sharma

Edited by: Kapil Sharma on Mar 20, 2008 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I have checked the 4 points what you had mentioned.

I didnt get success. I am not getting the PCD (producer) in consumer portal content studio.

any other configuration I am missing?.

Regards,

Chinnadurai R

Answers (0)