regards

Tutar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tutar,

I have tried the same on Trial ver and found the same problem that you are facing; It can be bug. The report that i got was all about ArrayInduxOutofBoundsException and in the JCo connections, when ever a new entry comes, it created under system defied option.

I don't think that i made mistake on entering username and password, since its giving me message that wrong user name and password used...

So what i think, its a bug.

Regards

- Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Turar,

Did you configure your R3 after its installation using the Transaction code RZ01; Its really important and probably there is a chance to give error like this while creating RFC connections to back-end systems. Try this

Regards

- Vinod

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether the credentials given for JCOs are working fine in R/3 system? If they are working fine, then log in to the Portal then execute it.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am able to execute the programs using JCO client

and Connecting from Portal to SAP is also working i.e sso

but programs in Webdynpro using RFC are not working and JCO connections are in Green while selecting test giving the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tutar,

Just check whether while creating the model, u gave the correct Jco name or not?? can u send the name of the Jco in SLD & in the error log u r getting. send the stack trace as well.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I am using Default logical instances WD_MODELDATA_DEST and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you specify with which user id u r checking / testing.

Because that user should have backend rfc authorization . "s_rfc" .

Thanks ,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

as i am using user, which can execute JCO programs and SSO connection successfully,

but as per you, saying that user should require Backend authorization fro WebDynpr RFC programs, can you explain detail how to do this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tutar,

Just delete the existing one and configure a new one by clicking the Create button. Were you have to specify WD_MODELDATA_DEST data type as Application Data and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST data type as Dictionary Meta Data.

Try to test and then ping. This time it should work

Regards

- Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we fetch the data from backend :

1) SSO is configured

2) the user should have s_rfc authorization , this you can inform to basis ....

suppose x user is executing the application , so x should have that authorization

But in your case , when u r clicking on test of jco connections , u r getting error .

can u post that error line ???

Ok alternative , u do one thing ..........

Edit jco connections with the user who is having sap_all (if possible , if dev server ) ....

now u test it ....and check what error u r getting ...............

Thanks

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone helop on this issue, as i am unable to connect to RFC using webdynpro, but possible to connect to SSO and JCO

regards

Tutar