cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:idoc to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

q) In idoc to file scenario i used business service for sender R/3 system and maintained adapter-specific identifiers for it,can i use the business system or business service for receiver system and as it is a cross company environment?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

you can use business system which is created for R3 system.There is no need to use the business service for R3.

can i use the business system or business service for receiver system and as it is a cross company environment?

As it is a cross company envirionment, might be you dont have created BS for u r receiver system in SLD. So it is better to use business service for receiver.

Hope it will gives the idea...

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Better way for IDOC to File scenarios

Use The Business system for SAP R/3

Use the Business Service for Receiver File Application

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrakanth,

Actually you have to use Business system to represent R/3 System. And as your receiver system represent FTP server or File system, you can define a Business service to represent.

Go through this link.

[IDoc To File Scenario|http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/IDocToFile/IDocToFile1.htm]

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>When i trigger the IDOC from R/3 means its giving success where as if i triggered the message from RWB means its giving the error.

Were you able to push idocs from R/3 to XI using a Business service in ID? I dont think that is possible. You need to use Business system that is based on a WebAsABAP technical system.

Regards.

Jaishankar