cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Experts i need ur quick response and my issue goes like this i have problem with the excise register's,the problem is every time when we purchase good's and when the sale of good's happen we do register updates,so that our stock in register and physical stock that is MMBE should match by some problem's i did'nt updated my register's .So now i want to make them balance ,so what is the best solution i can go for.I have to update whole year register so what can be done to resolve the issue.

Please i need Your favours so kindly responed to this thread and i hope i will get favourable answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quantity in Excise register is normally updated once in a day. The process of updating the Excise Register is well explained in help.sap.com, the link detail being as under:

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> Excise Periodic Processing

Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks rajesh for quick replay i know how to update the register's but the problem is we are not updating register's properly and we want balance them now so what can be the best solution.Hope i get needful favour from you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is common that there may be mismatch in physical inventory & MMBE i.e system stock. Ideally in real life, such inventory mismatch are adjusted by MM consultant, by posting the necessary entry for Inventory correction, so that atleast periodically it is same in Physical inventory & System stock.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka