cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for replacing SAP.NET connectors with SAP XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new to all this.

But I followed the weblog "Looking for replacing SAP.NET connectors with SAP XI?". I am not able to setup the Config part of it.

My scenario is such that

1. We have our system in ASP.Net at one place

2. CRM 4.0 is at one place

3. A FORM from CRM will be opened (using myPortal-iView, which resides on our system)

4. This FORM contains some info of CRM and some info of our system. When one submits the info both (CRM as well our System) systems should be updated accordingly.

Need help !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding ur scenario is like this:

.Net System->XI->CRM Am I right ?

In this case where are u facing problems ? Is it in XI configuration?? Is so what is the problem ?

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you guessed right. My problem lies in XI Configuration section. I could Design everything according to the weblog mentioned but i am facing problems in settings of the Configuration part.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u tell me , where are u getting problems in Configuration ? Like Is it Communication Chanel,Receiver Determination, Interface Determination etc ?

If so, what type of problems ? Is it throwing errors ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As such I dont know how to setup whole thing. Can u tell me from the scratch.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

I think you have gone thru above Weblog. Try to follow the similar steps. I think it solve ur problem.

What is your Target Message Type ? i.e Are u using RFCs/BAPIs/Idocs ?? Based on this your configuration will change.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Create a Data Type:

1) Data Type Source

Data Type Target ( If it is RFC/Idoc then no need of creating the same. U need to import from the CRM system)

2) Create a Message Type for the same.

Message Type for Source.

For Target no need of creating the Message Type.

3) Create Message Interface

Outbound Message Interface for Source Message Type

Inbound Message Interface for target message Type.

4) Create a Message Mapping for the source message type and Target message type.

5) Create a Interface Mapping for the Outboubnd Interface and Inbound Interface.

Now u can follow the blog mentioned in my earlier reply.

-Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did all this.. prob using BAPI from CRM system I mentioned.

Now, problem lies in Configuration part. I want same step wise details if you can be more generous.

As I tried to create according to the weblog u mentioned but not able to create a proper WSDL in order to complete the message send/receive. Also, do I need to use the running website (as my one application is in ASP.Net) or I can test a sample using my http://localhost one!! Pls guide me further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narendra,

r u getting problems in communication between ur ASP.NET app with ur CRM system? This problem we faced when we generated WSDL for our interface.The problem was the URL mentioned in WSDL was not reachable so we changed and redirected to SAPXI machine by giving its IP and it worked.Follow these steps for ur scenario

1] Developed a outnound interface in the repository and generate WSDL out of it.

2] In configuration configure business service and create a communication channel as SOAP sender.

3] Configure Receiver determination (i.e. RFC for CRM) with Sender as this business service

4] u can test ur interface through ur application..

just check whether the message is getting into XI or not using tools like SXMB_MONI or Runtime Workbench..

Hope this should work.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now the only problem is that I am not able to see my Message Interface, which I created in Design (Integration Repository).

I need that Message Interface in order to get my Business Service and receiver determination done.

Pls guide me how can I see the Message Interface in Configuration (Integration Directory).

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First u need to do Message Interface for Sender System.

i.e u need to have one outbound Interface for the same.

If u have created a Outbound Interface in ur repository then it should be visible in directory also.

In configuration , you can go with Business Service or Business System. Here the difference is Business System is wrt a system and Business Service is an Abstract.

If u create the Business Service, then you need to explicitly add the Outbound Interface and Inbound Interface in Business Service. This can be done by opening the Business Service Created and clicking on the Sender/Receiver Tabs and adding the outbound and inbound interface which you have created in the Repository.

If you create a Business System, then no need of mentioning the Message Interfaces explicitly in the Directory .

So go with adding of your Message Inetrfaces in the Business Service explicitly. It will solve your problem.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (0)