cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill all required fields SAPMF02D 0111 ADDR1_DATA-NAME1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customer data coming from MDM in 2 idocs. The address data by ADRMAS03 and the customer data by DEBMAS06. They are in sequence one after the other in my BPM.

So ADRMAS reaches ECC first and idoc is successfuly posted in ECC and address is created. DEBMAS06 fails (most of the time) with the above error message. My process code uses FM - IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR_MDM, which calls ERP_IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR (runs a bdc).

E1KNA1M-MSGFN is set to '005'.

In ADRMAS

E1ADRMAS-OBJID = customer#

E1ADRMAS-OBJ_TYPE = 'KNA1'

E1ADRMAS-CONTEXT = '0001'

E1BPAD1VL1-ADDR_GROUP is set to 'BP'.

I had tried to set the idocs to b triggered by background job. Manually ran ADRMAS first, and followed it up with DEBMAS idocs. Still the same result.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be an error because some mandatory information is not being filled in the IDoc. Try to execute the failed IDoc in foreground mode with WE19 T-Code. Thus you should see where the mandatory information is missing.

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how does your DEBMAS look like? Do you have slashes "/" for those values that are already provided by ADRMAS? Check note 1052964 for details!

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All Mandatory fields which are common to both idocs are filled up in ADRMAS and DEBMAS. Address related fileds are all passed only in ADRMAS and DEBMAS has '/' for them. IDocs for existing customers gets processed successfuly, the link between the ADRMAS and DEBMAS even though existing.........seems to be broken when DEBMAS is getting procesed.

• I tried both 005 and 009 for new customer, 'Message Function Code' E1KNA1M-MSGFN. Both failed.

• For existing customers both idocs post successfuly. But if there are changes on the address fields (ADRMAS), it doesnt reflect on the customer data in XD03. Only changes marked on DEBMAS is reflected. So, looks like ADRMAS idoc ends up only creating new addresses eachtime without able to link it upto the customer(new/existing).

• Is it mandatory we should follow this technique of splitting DEBMDM into ADRMAS n DEBMAS ? cant i use DEBMAS06 including the address segments in it. The only difference i see is that DEBMAS06 address segment misses some communication related fields found in ADRMAS.

• I use process code 'DEB2', is that causing this issue ? DEBM (calls same FM) also has same issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BRamchan

In this moment i have the same issue... could you solve it? if yes, could you tell me how did you do?

Regards.

Pp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your error is descriptive with in itself saying Fill all required enteries: Some of your fields are mandatory means having minimum and maximum occurence to 1 in Idoc and you have not mapped them any source field so they don't have any value hence resulting idoc faliure.

Map all all mandatory fields, it will be ok.

BR,

Alok