cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the deleted condition type back in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By mistake I have deleted the PR00 standard condition type in my SR1 system, Is there any way I can get this back in the IMG.

Please help

Its urgent

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think SR1 system means a developement client, since you cannot delete anything from a quality or a PRD system with respect to configs. Now if you have deleted from one of the development clients then move a request cross client but with in the same development server. am sure there would also be a golden client in the dev server. check it and move the transport to the required client. But you had a change permission in quality and you deleted it there then move a request from Dev to quality.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an after thot - It would be clear to know in which client you deleted - Development Gold Client or Development Sand Box. If you deleted from Sand Box - then u can get the settings from Gold client -(i presume already there should be some transport requests on pricing condition types in gold client).

Login to Sandbox- go to transaction SCC1 - give source system - gold client number(can select from drop down menu) and give the particular transport request number and check include sub tasks and clik on copy immediately . this should solve ur problem.

If you do not have any transports in gold client on the pricing condition types- try creating one and then do SCC1 - later if you think you can delete the transport

rgds

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You require to first identify the transport request, in which it have been captured. Based on that transport request, consult the basis consultant, regarding how to reverse the same, so that the deleted object is reset.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

u should be able to create a new one PR00 and over write the transport- if you remember what are the settings in PR00- most likely it will be the same across all SAP implementations. If it needs to be modified then they would copy it and do a new one and modify it. If you want i can send the screen shot of how the settings look like in PR00.

regds

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please send me the screen shots @ nrajora@rohmhaas.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response, would there be a problem if I create a new condition type PR00 by copying the data which should be there in the PR00 from screen shots of PR00 from some other IMG. Would all the data be available there?

Please suggest

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that should be fine. Not a problem at all.

rgds

Sai