SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Ed Points

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a blog sometimes before telling that if one attend any of the teched and post a blog with the teched image you will awarded 50 points extra.

I have posted 2 blogs and attended B'lore teched but I see my points are not updated.

Can anyone pls looked into this asap.

Also I am still waiting for my sony PSP from the date the prizes was announced I believe Sep 16th 2005.The prizes was not carried to B'lore tech Ed also.Any update on this also please.

Regards,

Guru

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are things much easier asnwered if you simply email me.

For those of you also wondering, the prizes are being sent from Palo Alto and I have been assured that they are being sent in fact by now they should be already on the way.

For those of you who posted the "Banner" on a webpage outside of SDN and wrote the link on the Wiki page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com you were given the 50 extra points. If you simply put the banner in a weblog on SDN, there was another weblog from Mark clarifying that, that did not count as the idea was of course to promote SDN outside of SDN.