cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status - Automatic Restart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SXMB_MONI I have restarted some messages that was in failed status(on SAP ECC), but then it goes into Automatic Restart Status. I have tried to restart this within the queues, by Locking, Unlocking, Activating the messages, but it just stay in this status. I have just restarted the j2ee, but no luck it just stay in this status.

I cannot seem to find anything on this, please help with some ideas.

Thanks

Clinton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help u

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the problem was sorted thanks.

I by accident saw that the link was incorrect on Integration Engine Configuration Data. We moved XI over to a new box over the weekend and did not change this.

Thanks

Clinton

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hope, you did it some time back. Just let it be like this only.. after sometime (1 hour or so) it will get converted to chequred flag also it may b possible that after chequered flag it go to queue or cheque in CC monitoring. If its not happening since long, then cancle those messages n then send it again.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have restarted a couple times since last night, and cancelled some of the messages when in error state, but the next message goes into the same status. I was wondering if I should delete all the message(this is our development box) and resend again?

Thanks for your help

Clinton