Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA system assignment missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends, according to the copy homogeneous system, I created a new client. The content of the old clients, I have through export / import in the new clients copied. When registering the new clients, I get the following message: "You cannot log on. CUA system assignment missing". For many years, the CUA system with us but no longer exists. Can someone help me to correct this error? Thanks in advance!!!

Christoph Zimmermann

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

that is really strange....

Could you verify in the source of cyour copies, if there are still some rests of former CUAs? the corresponding tbles can be found in note 161347. The most important are

USBAPILINK

USZBVLNDRC

USZBVLNDSC

USZBVSYS

USZBVSYSC

USL04

USLA04

RSDELCUA should remove the fault entries in your new clients.

To be able to log on pls use SAP*/PASS.

Delete the usr02-entry for the corr. clients with db-tools (I am sure you know how to do that....

Auf dem S/390 Host auf dem die Datenbank läuft mit SPUFI folgende

Statements absetzen:

SET CURRENT SQLID='SAPR3' ;

DELETE FROM USR02 WHERE MANDT='<client>' AND BNAME='SAP*' ;

COMMIT ;

Danach SPUFI wieder verlassen.

)

To make sure the entry is really deleted pls set a select for sap* afterwards....

then set the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar

to 0 in the instanceprofile and restart the instance (the restart is necessary anyway, as usr02 is buffered in 7.0).

Afteer restart you8 should be able to log on with SAP*/PASS and you can run RSDELCUA then with that user.

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

that is really strange....

Could you verify in the source of cyour copies, if there are still some rests of former CUAs? the corresponding tbles can be found in note 161347. The most important are

USBAPILINK

USZBVLNDRC

USZBVLNDSC

USZBVSYS

USZBVSYSC

USL04

USLA04

RSDELCUA should remove the fault entries in your new clients.

To be able to log on pls use SAP*/PASS.

Delete the usr02-entry for the corr. clients with db-tools (I am sure you know how to do that....

Auf dem S/390 Host auf dem die Datenbank läuft mit SPUFI folgende

Statements absetzen:

SET CURRENT SQLID='SAPR3' ;

DELETE FROM USR02 WHERE MANDT='<client>' AND BNAME='SAP*' ;

COMMIT ;

Danach SPUFI wieder verlassen.

)

To make sure the entry is really deleted pls set a select for sap* afterwards....

then set the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar

to 0 in the instanceprofile and restart the instance (the restart is necessary anyway, as usr02 is buffered in 7.0).

Afteer restart you8 should be able to log on with SAP*/PASS and you can run RSDELCUA then with that user.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hallo Bernhard, vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe. Es ist wieder alles OK.

Gruß

Christoph

0 Kudos

Bingo.

but identifying the root cause could be interesting.... Where came the fault entries from??????

0 Kudos

I suspect that the UNC system was built years before.We now have a copy of a homogeneous system.

I now have a new system in the new client (200) structure, but these clients had already earlier this source client.

The source system was this system, in which the erasure of ZBV system is not fully implemented.

I would say legacies of the past few years

Best regards

Christoph