Looking for the reply

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

hi,

you need to maintain a valid ECCN number for the line item which are trying to export. for this you can go to MM02 > select sales general plant data > select the legal control button > a pop up box will come. Here you have to maintain the proper code. for example EAR99. After this save the mat master and open the sales order in VA02 > Extras > Redetermine log. now save the sales order. i dont exaclty remember the menu in sales order but i think its in extras only. You need to do the redetermination basically. After this, now try to proceed with delivery processing.

regards

sadhu kishore

NemanjaSimovic
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. This worked for me! Redetermine was the key! Or at least add new item, and cancel old. 🙂

Regards,
Nemanja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is because export control setup in the material master. If the error is in your production system, then the export setup needs to be maintained and foriegn trade should be maintained in the material master.

If it is your test/training sustem, you can go to SD --> Foreign tade and customs --> document control --> remove 'D' from the item category. So the system will not check export status in the document.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Not able to recognise the root cause of the problem from the error message indicated by you. However, since being an export order, please let me know whether the shipment is against L/C. If so, you would have created L/C in VX11N and assigned in sale order which would have expired. Since the shipment date is expired, you are not able to create delivery. This is only an assumption from my side. If not, please detail more on your problem as to whether you are doing normal export process or not.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi