Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a user runs a payroll simulation with same roles and variants, it will take 9 hours to process. Another user with same roles and same variants, will take 30 minutes. Is there something I need to do. I have reviewed the ST01 log and have recreated the user and the same issue exists.

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure how the simulation works, but is it being run on the same app server?

0 Kudos

Yes it is. That is the odd part.

0 Kudos

the user whose simulation is taking 9 hours, does he/she have the display report checkbox checked?

This can be found under reporting.

0 Kudos

Where do i find the reporting function.

0 Kudos

you have to use the expand button on top in order to see it (that plus-sign thing).

it will become visible after you expand it under "reporting".

0 Kudos

I am on version 710 I don't see that. Under System I see reporting but that takes me to sa38.

0 Kudos

hi maritza,

I'm talking about the button next the execute and variant buttons. clicking it will display all selection options, and also a checkbox to display a report (shift + F7 will do the same). it's not exactly a menu-option as I suppose you're thinking, but an actual button.

0 Kudos

I apologize but all I see are program documentation and dynamic selections.

0 Kudos

I have made 2 screenshots (sorry for the incomprehensible language but the objective should be clear):

In this print you can see the plus-sign thing:

[CALC_SIMU plus sign|http://dimitrivanheumen.googlepages.com/CALC_SIMU_01.JPG]

clicking the plus-sign will dislpay additional selection options:

[CALC_SIMU display report|http://dimitrivanheumen.googlepages.com/CALC_SIMU_02.JPG]

"Verslag weergeven" means display report, and that's the option I was talking about.

I hope it's clear now? )

0 Kudos

Thank you for the screen shot but when I look at my screen I only have four items to select where you have five. Thank you for your efforts, I am still unable to identify what the issue may be. It is only for one user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appeared that is an internal issue thank you.