cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do get "Subscribe" function in cFolder to work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Could anyone please tell me how to enable subscribe function on douments in cFolder. When tic the checkbox for "Subscribe" i want end users to get an e-mail with an hint that a document is updated.

Is this a SPRO activity?? I have checked but can not find where to enable so it actually works. And also, where do i specify e-mail adresses for this function? SU01 ??

Appreciate all help I can get. Thanx //Pelle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not SPRO activity..

you have to maintain 2 things...

In settings (on top links> right corner) of User he has to select

Send mail for notification as Immediate

and

for this the requirement is Email for the user Id should be mapped for both, the person who updates and one who needs to get a notification...

I hope this helps

There is 1 std setting by which automatically when the user is created the setting button in user is activated.

this is done in Network settings link on left panel.

This is generally handled by administrator role

Niranjan

P.S. Award points if useful...!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niranjan

Thank you for input but it did not solve my issue. I have tested a mail from SBWP just to be sure and that works fine.

But get subscribe function in cFolder is not yet successful. Something else must be missing (?). Do you have any other inputs i would be grateful.

Thanx...//Pelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to activate notifications for subscribe function to work. For notifications about changes by e-mail, activate summary E-Mails in the Network Administration function on the Notifications tab page.

Other settings to send e-mail should also be in place first.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niranjan and Sreenivas

Thank you for input anh all your help. I can now see that I got Subscribe to work. Your input helped me a lot :-).

I was abit to quick to reply to Niranjan that it did not work, I am sorry for that.

Awards points on its way. Thanks a lot !!!

//Pelle