cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion for one acces sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

it's possible define a condition exclusion for the fisrt access sequence of a condition type??

Condition type 1: ZPR0-----> 1st access Customer/Material

2ond access Material

Condition type 2: K007------> Customer discount

If pricing determine the first access of ZPR0, I like exclude the condition K007. But if determine ZPR0 2ond access I don't like to exclude K007.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check out this option also....

ZPRO will be determined. The requirement in the pricing procedure says -the item is priced

When the system tries to access the condition type K007 - here the requirement in pricing procedure should say that the value determined in ZPRO should be from second access. If the requirement is not met, the system will not be allowed to access this condition type for condition records.

Consult your abaper to check the possibility of creating a routine for this requirement.

Since the system determines ZPRO first and k007 afterwards, this option should workout.

This is only a guess and am not sure.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks possible in condition exclusion.... you have condition type

ZPR0 and have key combination 1) Customer/Material

2) Material

K007 Customer Discount

You have maintained them under condition exclusion...

maintain 1st access sequence and also maintain customer discount....

The system checks the combination of customer and material first than customer then material..........

Secondly maintain 2nd access sequence for material and customer dicsount here you will get both the discounts applicable......

Regards

Bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo

This is a very interesting requirement. I never came across this type of req till now.

I think at requirement at K007 u can define to check the access sequence table being used. For pricing it is generally A*. So for every access there will be a table. e.g A063. Hence if u have a condition record being picked from the table then u can supress the o/p otherwise propose K007.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Sandeep