Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error related to Purchasing organisation in Enterprise buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created one user in the SRM server,

i have given him a sufficient roles in the system,

But when i am logging on to the Enterprise buyer i am getting following two errors when i click on "Carry out sourcing".

1.User data was not found; Inform the system administrator.

2.Your user was not assigned to a purchasing organization.

the roles which i have given to this user is having almost all the roles and for that user this error is not coming in enterprise buyer.

Please someone tell me how to assign Purchasing organization to specific user.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

Th assignment of roles has nothing to do with the error you are getting.

Please check in the PPOMA_BBP where your user was assigned.Check in the responsibility tab of the concerned P.Group whether the Object I.D of P.Org was assigned or not.

Also check whether the user was assigned with the purchaser role as it is required for performing "Carry out sourcing" operation.

Hope this would help you in resolving your issue.Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check where the particular user is assigned in PPOMA_BBP transaction and how to assign user to any purchasing organization if he is not assign.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

You can assign users to any of the Org units i.e P.Org, P.Group, Co.Code etc using USERS_GEN transaction.

You can see the already assigned users under various Org. units (P.Org, P.Group, Co.code etc).

The other way of assigning users is to right click on the Org. unit under which you want to assign the user then search for the concerned user and do the assignment.

Its not mandatory to assign users to P.Org. You can assign users to the P.Group under the concerned P.Org.You have to maintain the P.org under the responsibility tab of the concerned P.group.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in understanding the issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

cloasing the thread