Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Good day, I am working on NWDS and i try to debug one of Java mappings,,it was working before yesterday i tried to use NWDS in Debog mode in the create,manage and run configuaration mode window ---plug-ins and fragments is saying no plug ins availablke as i didnt changed anything ( workspace data not chnaged) and it is not going any furthgur......anyone have idea what i must do?

if any one have screenshot document for how to use NWDS,,could you please forward me...

thanks for your time.

Regards

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Testing a Java mapping in a Java editor is simple. There was a blog on this topic in SDN. Search for it and you will get that. If I remember the blog was written by Stefan.

THe idea is, write a simple java class with main method. Copy the code with in the Execute method of the actual mapping and paste it in the main method. Make sure you implement the proper classes as done in the actual mapping. For the input stream and outputstream used in Java mapping, replace it with File inputstream and File Outputstream in your Java class. Save the XML payload in your PC and point the File inputstream to this file.

Regards,

Jaishankar

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

asi mentioned earlier i used NWDS many times but i used as per instructions .today i try to use samething again it is not working as earlier and giving the above mentined error..i did mentioned local path in class..

regards

Rao