cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete a record or modify after sync with the DOE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an application which is generating childs from the parents as well as performing all operations on childs as well as on parent.

In my application id has to generate automatically after syncing with the DOE. (But we have to sync two times for the auto id to generate. I don't know whether two times is mandatory thing or for my application it is happenning).

The problem in my application is i created 4 records at a time in parent table and then synced for 6 or 7 times. Then the id's are generated for 3 records and the remaining one is still 0. so i tried to delete that record it is saying

{

<Exception text="An error has occurred: Failed to process the request. [] " callStack="com.sap.tc.mobile.exception.standard.SAPUnsupportedOperationException: Last change of object {1} was rejected by the server; object cannot be deleted on client until issue is resolved

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.InternalSyncState.verifyClientDelete(InternalSyncState.java:1083)

}

even for modify operation also it is saying the same exception and client getting aborted

Note:

I am using NWDS 7.1

Please help me in solving this problem it's an urgent need

Any ideas or suggestions also welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

If it is related to DOE and Mobile also post this problem in Mobile Forum. It may help you

Regards

Veerabhadram

Answers (0)