cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc-->ftp: ID Test says ok but TestMessage in RWB does not

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

as said in the headline I did a rfc-->ftp scenario.

When I am testing this via ID>tools>test configuration. It says ok.

But when I send the same testmessage in RWB it says:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SAP_BS_Daniel;TS=;AN=TDM_MI_RFC_Daniel;ANS=http://tdmsystems.com//Daniel.17.3;

I did cpa cache refresh and delta refresh as well, but it has no effect on my problem. Do you know what's wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are sending the message from RWB----Adapter Engine

Try to send the message from Integration Engine and try again

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes from integration engine the message is sent correctly. But is it ok that this works and from adapter engine it doesn't?

As I thought the message reaches adapterengine befoe the integration engine? so when we go productive does it work then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hm the message is routed correctly in message monitoring. but there is no file on my ftp server. Does this test-message only test the integration engine? how can i test the complete way of the communication to see that there is actually info written on the ftp?

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 19, 2008 11:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Does this test-message only test the integration engine? how can i test the complete way of the communication to see that there is actually info written on the ftp?

If you send a message to Intgration Engine pipelinw using the correct pipeline URL, then the message goes all the way to the receiver. Not just testing Integration Engine execution.

The correct pipeline URL is something like

http://host:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Are you giving this?

The error message appears you have problem with CPA cache. Have you created the correct Receiver Agreement? If so recheck all the parameters in the receiver agreement.

BTW, to refresh CPA cache you should use the URL, not the one in the transaction SXI_CACHE

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was recreating all my scenarios again and again and that error message is always there, so I am sure there can't be a error there. I did also lots of cpa refresh the link in rwb is correct as well. So you mean the file should be written on the ft server like that?

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cehck the SXMB_MONI when you trigger the RFC, also you can check the file adapter stautus in the adapter monitring....

make sure the cache contents in nthe RWB is updated for AE and IE. if not you will get the cache error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>So you mean the file should be written on the ft server like that?

Yes. The file should be written to the destination directory unless there is an error during this message processing.

Sending a message from RWB to Integration Engine is exactly similar to sending the message from the Sender system except you can not test the sender adapter configuration here.

Regards,

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

the message goes through without any errors. The receiver is found correctly (says message monitoring). I am not sure if the path is chose correcty:

/TestDaniel/

The folder exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I am not sure if the path is chose correcty:

/TestDaniel/

The folder exists.

You need to check Communication channel monitoring. Check the status of your Receiver FIle communication channel there. RWB>Component Monitoring>Adapter Engine-->Communication Channel Monitoring.

Regards,

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh yes there is a error at the channel:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Could the error be that I have to enter the server like ftp://abc and not just abc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

> Could the error be that I have to enter the server like ftp://abc and not just abc?

could be at least one reason, you can use the IP instead then you can be sure.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Connection timed out: connect

The error message is more like the XI server is unable to connect to the FTP server. Check if there are any network connectivity issues between XI server and FTP server. Try to ping FTP server from XI server not your local PC and check the status.

Regards,

Jaishankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool - means XI server is not able to communicate with FTP server... just ask your FTP server network guys to open the firewall settings of FTP server for XI server............then i think your XI server will be able to communicate with your FTP server and your this comm channel error will be removed.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just had a meeting with someone who is responsible for the ftp-server. He says there is no Firewall at a ftp server. At the ftp's log we saw that xi continiously tries to getUsername. But it doesn't try to get the password. The error must be at the communication channel. The ftp user has all the privileges.

Here is the audit protocoll (sorry it's in german, I translated a few things)

Timestamp Status Description

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Message wurde erfolgreich vom Messaging-System empfangen. Profil: XI URL: http://decnt146:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Mit der Verbindung File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Versuch die Message in die Empfangs-Queue zu stellen

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Der Status der Message wurde auf DLNG gesetzt

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Liefert an Kanal: TDM_CC_ftp_Daniel_unlocked

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful MP: Tritt in den Modulprozessor ein

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful MP: Lokales Modul localejbs/CallSapAdapter wird verarbeitet

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful File-Adapter-Empfänger eingegeben. Verarbeitung gestartet. Benötigte QoS: ExactlyOnce

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Message erfolgreich in Queue gestellt

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Message was successfully retrieved from Receiver-Queue

2008-03-19 14:51:47 successful Connection to FTP Server "212.71.206.13" establishing

Can you tell me what is going wrong?

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 19, 2008 4:18 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you seen this thread:

Hope it helps.

Regards

Patrick