cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report bbp_pd shows No workitem found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I ran transaction/report bbp_pd for a particular shopping cart, under the section Workflow Item, the "State" column always shows No Workitem found, although the approver has already approved the shopping cart. The column "Workitem", "Created at" and "Finished at" is also blank. The agents are correctly shown. On the ITS (Web GUI), I am able to see the approval status correctly, but not in the SAP SRM logon. Please advise, thanks. We are on SRM 5.0, activated n-step approval.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent and Nancy,

Many thanks for your replies. Laurent, the function modules that you have recommended is just what I need, now I can proceed with my development. Really appreciate it!

Regards,

Hock Lye.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hock,

Thank you for the feed-back !

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hock,

Yes, once you use the N step BADI you will always see no workitem found in the body of transaction BBP_PD. There are two icons on the screen to the left of title 'Document Display (Procurement Framework)' Click on the second icon then Worfklow then Workflow Overview. This will give you the information you are looking for.

Regards,

Nancy

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hock,

For me, it is a normal display: i have got the same behavour.

What kind of information do you want ?

If you want to have more elements regarding your SC workflow, you can use SWI1 transaction by using workitem ID as identification.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I need all the informations that is suppose to be displayed. I need to know when the approver actually approves the shopping cart, coz I will use this information and send a reminder to the next approver that has not approve the shopping cart.

I believe that BBP_PD should be able to show the informations correctly, if not SAP will not have all these column headings.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Concerning your issue on BBP_PD transaction, i have no answer to give you: if anybody else has this knowledge...

However, concerning the determination of date and hour of validation for each workflow approver in an ABAP program, you could follow process indicated below.

1. Get the export parameter workitem ID with the shopping cart number using function module BBP_PDH_WFL_WI_FROM_OBJECT_GET

2. Then, get data from table WI_CONTAINER for this workitem: use function module SWW_WI_CONTAINER_READ. Information you need are at approverlist level (structure is BBP_WFL_APPROVAL_TABLE ).

Hoping it can help you.

Regards.

Laurent.