cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Stopped, messages not getting processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

From the pst three days, my XI server is running slowly. All the messages are having the status green. When we check the queues, all the messages are stuck there and the error displayed is SYSFAIL (Queue stopped). If I try to execute the LUW manually it doesn't allow me giving the message "The queus is registered and therefore cannot be activated".

I have also tried deleting the entry and restarting the message again and then it goes to the same queue and gets stuck again. What should I do further?

Thanks,

Merrilly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be able to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1 in SXMB_ADM

Check this

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Mar 19, 2008 9:07 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to this note.

Hopefully it helps

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction SMQR or SMQ2 to reset the status of queues

For this to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1

otherwise schedule the report RSQIWKEX to run periodically. This report enables automatically resets the queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried running the RSQIWKEX program and then it worked. I also set the MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to 1.

But this seems as a temporary solution. I had to keep scheduling it for every LUW in the queue and then it worked. The other messages that are sent automatically get stuck in the queue. Isn't there a more permanent solution to it?

Thanks,

Merrilly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meriyll,

just go to RWB.......in component monitoring, see the status of integration engine and adapter engine............if there is any error there, ask your basis guys to resolve it.................go to comm channel monitoring, see which of the receiver adapters are in error................rectify your error in ID and activate the comm channels again............if your comm channels are now error-free then go to SXMB_MONI and try to restart the msgs.................then your this error should be resolved.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete all queues with your message.

Go RWB in XI, select all previous triggered messages by you and cancel them.

Then trigger a new one.

Regards,

Alok