cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field is not in Field selection screen but available in field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Field catalog contain field LLAND (Destination country) but this field is not available in field selection screen for creating condition table.

I would like to create new table which contains this field (LLAND) but cannot create as it is not available in selection catalog.

But existing table contains this field and system is working fine with this table.

I tried to create new table w.r.t. the existing table which consists LLAND field and modified it with required fields and generated the table, but at the time of creation of access sequence system is not able to read this particular field (LLAND) and gives message like "Select a document field for LAND1".

If I copy the same table and create new without modification then also I face the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check teh following.

1. Check if the field is available in the structures KOMG, KOMK and KOMP(SE12). If not there in all the three, include the field in this structure.

2. If the field is in these structures, then it should be available in the field catalog.

3. When you are creating teh condition table, go to field catalog and check if your field name is there

4.If not click new entries and now do an F4 in the field. you will have the list of fields which can be added to teh field catalog. Check if your field is available there. If available, then double click on the field to include it to the field catalog.

5. Now create the condition table, it should work fine now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, In my case field is already in the field catalog, but the same field is not available in field selection screen. Do you have any idea why so? or how to get this field in field selection screen?

Field is already is in all required structures.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you have two tables. One in allowed fields, contains the some fields which can be used to create condition tables. Whenever you want to include a new field in this table click on new entries of allowed field screen and press F4 for entries. Here you will get fields which can be useful for creating condition tables.

Select LAND1 from this table(double click) on it and save it. You will get it in allowed fields table, you can use it to create condition tables.

In this way you can include different fields as per you requirement.

Reward if helps you,

Thanks,

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, In my case field is already in the field catalog, but the same field is not available in field selection screen. Do you have any idea why so? or how to get this field in field selection screen?

Field is already is in all required structures.

Regards,

Sangeeta