cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field is not in Field selection screen but available in field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Field catalog contain field LLAND (Destination country) but this field is not available in field selection screen for creating condition table.

I would like to create new table which contains this field (LLAND) but cannot create as it is not available in selection catalog.

But existing table contains this field and system is working fine with this table.

I tried to create new table w.r.t. the existing table which consists LLAND field and modified it with required fields and generated the table, but at the time of creation of access sequence system is not able to read this particular field (LLAND) and gives message like "Select a document field for LAND1".

If I copy the same table and create new without modification then also I face the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't write which application you are using and you don't write if it is pricing, outputs or something else.

If it is output, you are probably missing to add the field to structure KOMB ( include KOMBZ )

Take a look in SPRO - SD - system modifications - create new field using condition techniue, as this contains more detailed documentation for each application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeetha,

Answer to your question will be the following note: 21040

And solution would be note: 566002 & 531835 depending on which field you are looking at.

Thank you,

yogi