cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying from sale order to sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

While copying from sale order to sale order, the data maintained in additional data B fields was not copied into target document. Can anyone tell me what is the routine to be used here?

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RamaRao,

I also agree with you that there is some user exit involved in the updation of value in the Additional Data B field at header level, because this field will not be updated in vanilla SAP.

Pls sit with a developer, and debug the creation of sales order, you will come to know how that field is updated. Then you can decide to update it manually after referencing the sales order to another sales order.

You can check the include MV45AFZZ for most of the relevant user exits for sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must view, where are created fields of adicional data B, are they created while append in VBAK?, them you can copy the rutine 051 of copy control of header (VBAK), and in the new rutine, 9xx, you can move values of this fiels.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u wanna copy the whole doc. from order to order

then what u can do is check the "Complete Refence"

indocator in copy controls (VTAA) at the header level

what it Indicates whether the system copies the source document completely.

Reward if helps

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

I tried complete reference complete reference also. But Header Additional dat a B was not getting copied into target sale order from source sale order. I think there will be some routine for this. I am not able to get that routine.

Anyone help me out

Regards

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In std SAP it's only avilable reference sales order to sales order .i think it is not possiable to copy sales order to sales order.

Reward if helps

Regards

Rao

Edited by: Rao on Mar 19, 2008 8:47 AM