cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frndss,

I need storage location to feature in delivery automatically(we hve 5 of them) plss let me know how this could be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it is very much possible the storage location determination at delivery level for that u need to do storage location determination in OVL3 there u have to maintain Storage Condition(from Material Master)Shipping PointPlant= default storage location

regards

srinivas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

Go to SPRO>LOGISTICS EXECUTION>SHIPPING>PICKING>DETERMINE PICKING LOCATION-->Define Rules for Picking Location Determination.

Here you have to assign the MALA rule to your delivery type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Mala rule is assigned and in OMJ8 storage loc auto is clicked for the plant but still I am not getting the stor loc automatically....i would like to get it in sales order cause then it will autom get picked in del.

Regards

MAddy

Edited by: Maddy on Mar 19, 2008 8:56 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy,

Check then try with this

Go through this path assign the storage location to the Shipping point ,Plant and storage conditions.

IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Picking>Determine picking location-->assign picking locations.

Maintain the storage location in the Material Master

I hope it will help you'

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tnk u frnds for u time and hel p it workss .........one last qs we have 10 storage locs do i need diff storage conditions ????how will i make the assignments in material master for SC and in OVL3 and some materials have more than one storage loc....sooo i am confused as to how to go abt it plss do assist

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Mar 19, 2008 9:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OMJ8 transaction here if u maintain storage location.

The storage location is automatically determined in sales order .

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the storage location in the material master while creating the sales order, it will automatically pops up in the delivery document, doesn't need to manually enter.......

Regards

Bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLease provide some details i want the storage loc to get picked automatically