Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to configure

Roue Determination with Weight Groups

I am unable to see the effect when i raise the Sales Order.

Its Urgent

Rewards assured.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Route can be determined in sales order with the help of 5 parameters: depart country, shipping conditions in customer master record, transportation group in material master, destination country, and weight group.

Weight group plays a vital role. The purpose of route detrmination is like in scenario's where company will ship goods to the customer in various ways not only that it has optional of having n number of routes select the best one & based on his customer priority (time & money.) for sending samples company will go for air, for delivering ordered goods it can go for different mode of transportation & routes.

Configuration part:

Define mode of transportation

Define shipping types.

Assign shipping types to mode of transportation.

Define transportation legs.

Define route here normally we maintain data like whose is arranging transportation, transit time, distance of the route, transportation planning time.

After that maintain stages in the route, by using transportation legs here we need to define whether load transfer, cross border or transportation is carrying out between stages.

Define weight in group as per requirement.

You need to settings under SPRO > S&D > Basic Functions > Routes

Departure Zone (Departure Country) + Shipping Condition + Transportation Group + Receiving Zone (Receiving Country) = Route Determination

Menupath:

SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping Functions --> Routes --> Route Determination --> Maintain Route Determination

Reward if helps

Rgds

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pavan,

Go through this path

IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping functions>Routes-->Define route'

IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping functions>Routes>Route determination>Define transportation Zones,Maintain route dtermination.

After clicking on the Maintain route dtermination system will take you to the next screen there you can find two options to determine the Route

1.Route determination without weight group

2.Route determination with weight group

You select second one

But you need to maintain the weight group in the Material Master.

I hope it will help you

Regards

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuration in Maintain route determination... In this you have two options on is with out weight groups and with weight groups..... You can work there it self cause.....

And one more thing i dont think we can see the weight impact in sales order, it can be effected in delivery if it is maintained properly.....

Please try to complete a sales cycle with necessary configuration in your dev. system and see... hope it should work......

Reward if helpful...

Regards

Bugs