cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

orders scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario like I need to fetch all SNP and PP/DS orders and these orders have to check from DMCP table wheather these orders are new or change.

1) I am able to get all SNP and PPDS order using BAPI called BAPI_PPDSSRVAPS_GET_IO_NODES from Live cache. This BAPI fetching order id as key field.

2) I need to fetch the data from DMCP table using this order id but there is no link with this order id with DMCP table.

3) There is a field called GUID in DMCP table. I used one FM to convert order ids to GUIDs to get the data from DMCP table. All order ids got converted into GUID.

4) Till here everything is good.

5) But when I am trying to pull the data from DMCP table based on GUID, it is pulling only SNP orders not PP/DS orders.

6) I have tried so many ways but I am getting SNP orders only.

7) I need SNP and PPDS orders

Can you help me on this?

Thanks in Advance.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see any PPDS orders in /sapapo/c5 transaction or /sapapo/DMCP table direclty at all ? If not, I think there may be config setups missing to have PPDS active for change pointer related transfer. You may need to check the documentation on what is missing in terms of activating PPDS change pointers. Or some experts in this forum can enlighten.

Answers (0)