cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration of sd-mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can somebdoy let me know the integration of sap-sd and MM, if at all any docs plz mail me to this id,.. mallik29@yahoo.com

Mallik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what i can do is give you the integration points generally seen during the interfacing of SD-MM.

Like when you create a sales order, for availability check and material availability date, interface with MM occurs.

when during the delivery, PGI, interface with MM occcurs for inventory management and stock updation.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The common links between SD and MM would be:

1. When you create sales order in SD, all the details of the items are copied from Material master of MM.

2. MRP and availibility check related data is also taken from MM although you control this data in SD also.

3. While you create inbound/outbound delivery with reference to a sales order,the shipping point determination takes place with the help of the loading group, plant data, shipping conditions etc. This also refers to Material Master.

4. The material which you are entering in a sales order must be extended to the sales area of your sales order/customer otherwise you cannot transact with this material.

Likewise there is integration while:

Availability Check

Transfer of Requirements

Costing

when we process order,delivery or do pgi etc...

Hope it helps or revert

Reward if Helps

Rgds