cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Template creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have querry can some one suggest me the possible solution for this??

One of the user wants to use the a separate delivery address only for his shopping carts ,when ever he raises a SHC the delivery address should pick the define address for him but by default it picks up the delivery address

I would like to create a template for the delivery address and ask the user to use that everytime he raises a SHC.

But suggest me is that possible or not? if possible can I create a template without Price and quantity.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In PPOMA_BBP txn. maintain the attribute for delivery address at the user level and not at the P.Org or P.Group level.

Maintain a different address for the Delivery address attribute for this user.

Also check in BP txn. for the user's business partner number watz the delivery address maintained in the Address overview tab. There you canm maintain all the relevant addresses specific to that user along with validity.

Hope this helps you in resolving your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I really could not get the point you are talking about the delivery address in the BP transaction, however I could create one more delivery address in the web portal itself and added that number in the user attributes made it as a default one.

But the first two lines that is Old Plant code and old plant name still appearing as on the new delivery address in SHC .

although some of the details are of the new delvery address and it is now a mix of old and new delivery address.

So inorder to avoid the Old Plant code and Old plant name /description in the shopping cart what should be done.?

please suggest me.

Regards,

sairam