cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Cut off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

What is the significance of delivery Cut-off using T.CODE VL71 after the Delivery Creations.(VL02N)

Please explain in details, as this scenario is entirely new to me.

Probably, after the VL71, what could be the next step, in a real time that to be bench marked in SD in an Organisation that has Assembly to Order from Customers.

Best Regards

C.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

VL71 is the output from deliveries.

Delivery cut off , as per I presume is that you have the option of printing only the items in the delivery document, as per your business partner, delivery date, shipping point, route, etc.

this code would give you the option of only printing the delivery documents with this classified data only, hence the cut off delivery term given so as to filter the printing of unwanted data.

regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for the response. Can I cut off my deliveries at some point, despite the fact an Organisation may raise number of deliveries....I have constraint on time and Materials?

Will any other T code help.

Best Regards

C.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

i think you wish to stop accepting deliveries after a certain quantity is generated, perhaps?

well, there are many options for you. some of them as follow:

1. product allocation

2. availability check > confirmation of orders based on stocks on hand

3. manual management of orders based on standard SAP reports

4. backorder processing and rescheduling.

your concern is valid but covers a broad area. hope this helped nevertheless. and will try to help you on other more specific concerns.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Mar 19, 2008 4:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

not really sure what you mean. VL71 is for collective printing of Delivery Documents. could you be referring to another T-code?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan,

Thx for the response. Other than Collective printing, any other significane attached to VL71.

What I listned about VL71 is the delivery cut-off through one of my colleague.Does SAP attach meaning to Delivery Cut-off?

Best Regards

Raja