cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleteing identifiers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EHS Consultants,

How to delete an identifer from CG02 transaction for a specification xxxxxxxxxxx, if its balnk. Is it advisable to delete ant record from stand ESTRI table.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

MSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what identifier catagory and type you have chosen to delete. product catagory name is mandatory in identifier tab and that only gives the name of the specification.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Single specification can have n number of identifiers. So, i have a specification for which one of the identifier is blank and it refects in the ESTRI table as recn = space. So, i want to delete a particular recn of a specification. so, can any one help me.

Is it possible that we can write a ZProg for deleting a record from stand table ESTRI. If so, please advise.

cheers

MSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Could you please contact me on my email address (business card). I have something for you regarding EH&S.

Regards,

Ahmad Quraishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

> product catagory name is mandatory in identifier tab and that only gives the name of the specification.

In the standard delivery of EH&S you do not have to maintain any identifiers.

This might not make a lot of sense from a business process standpoint - but nothing prevents you from creating a specification without an identifier.

The message pop up is just an information message - you can choose to ignore it.

You might have some custom coding in the system that checks for a mandatory identifier..

Greets

Mark

Edited by: Mark Pfister on Mar 28, 2008 6:07 PM