Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Manager Class not found

former_member540174
Participant
0 Kudos

Weird stuff again.....

I was cleaning up unneeded controller nodes when in the view implementation where I use the message pool the message started fussing at me about "IMessageManagerManagerMassRosterComp cannot be to resolved".

The component's name is ManagerMassRosterComp thus the interface class to the message pool should be IMessageManagerManagerMassRosterComp right?

IMessageManagerManagerMassRosterComp.PERNR_NOT_FOUND was there before - if I look in the message pool the message is there. Every message is showing the same error.

Did something happen to the generated class? How would you recommend I get it back? I've closed and reopened NWDS but haven't checked the code in.

Regards,

Diane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member540174
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok now I have closed NWDS again and reopened. Now the IPrivate<>View cannot be found.

Do I need to delete the .metadata file and have NWDS install itself again?

-

Ok so I deleted the .metadata and restarted my PC.

It's back and fine. Why does this happen? I've lost the Private stuff before, the ability to apply template, etc.

Diane

Edited by: Diane Fuller on Mar 18, 2008 10:39 PM

former_member485701
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

(a )Right Click on your project and click on "reload" option.

(b )Now right click on the project and build it.

Regards,

praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diane,Under such situations do a right click on the project select repair and then select project structure and classpath.This should fix any accidental classpath reference deletion and regenerate the required.

Hope this helps

Ashok