cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICR Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to print MICR font through Sapscript for check printing. I have installed the MICR drivers and have the Troy 4350 EX series. I have printed a test page using the Troy Printer Utility program and the MICR characters prints fine.

I have created a test sapscript form and the MICR font does not print correctly (printing from Utilities menu and Printing test). I have this code in the form

C&Check_No&C A&Bank_No&A &Routing_No&C

&SAPSCRIPT-MICRTEST&

Only the first line prints but not in MICR font. Nothing prints for SAPSCRIPT-MICRTEST. I have set the paragraph format to MICR_E font. It prints plain text as:

C2028C A1234567890A 376565655C

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LOCL does not print MICR characters. The drivers that is installed on the printer is used to print the MICR characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Local it will not able to print the MICR letters.

Do the Proper printer settings and try...

Thanks,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Need to set the Printer as output device in tcode: SPAD. You need to select right Device type) May be TROYMICR and access Method also properly.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The printer was initially setup in SPAD but the spool was getting stuck as 'Waiting'. The basis person then suggested to select LOCL as the printer and set your default printer on your workstation as the check printer.