cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table name where SM37 data is stored along with the executing user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BASIS community,

This might be the wrong forum, I am not sure where to post this. (If it is...then Mr moderator, pls move to the right forum)

I need to know the name of the table where we can find all the data that shows up when we call SM37. I need to download to excel sheet all system sm37 listing but the problematic part is I need to not only know the 'the scheduled by' user but also the job 'executing user' which is part of the individual steps of the job. Now by changing the listing layout on sm37, I am not able to get the executing user to show up in the job listing so I am having to go into each job and see the step and find the executing user. Which would be the table that I could just look up in se16 which we give me a full listing with the job names, scheduling user and additiionally the executing users as well so that I can do a smart download instead of this laborious process.

Thanks guys..any ideas will be appreciated.

regards, Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthik_narayan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for 2 field values, Duration and Delay. can you please help me knowing the tablename/s holding these information,

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik - Did you ever find out which table contains duration?

Thanks,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try table TBTCO. Use the field AUTHCKNAM for the Step User and SDLUNAME for the person who created the job.

Edited by: Kunal Belnekar on Mar 18, 2008 1:49 PM