Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happens if i change some data in delvery after it is totally completed

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have a small question . I have sales order which completed its cycle. I mean delivery completed and accounting documents cleared.

Now can I change the delivery just to updating the serial numbers in it ? what could be the result. ?

Rewards for sure

Thanks

Mmn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in this particular case

you can't do that. nothing will happened.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In thei case the subsequent document is already created.

So it is not possible to update the serial number in the delivery. It is difficult to update the serial number in the table level also because the equipment status will be AVLB, since it has not been issued (serial number has not been updated at the time of PGI). Normally once you deliver the goods with the serial number, the status should become ECUS.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Updation of serial no.s or any change is not possible if next document to delivery is created, Here till accounting document is created and hence u wil need to reverse all transaction is alloweed.

According to me updatoin of serial nos. will be only needed to extend the warranty for the unit to correct serial no. In thase case u will need to update the EQUI records for this serial no and assign these serial no to the material / sales order / delivery item in the tables ur client has defined.

Reward if helpful

KInd Regards

Sandeep