cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring CCMS alerts to send mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to configure CCMS alerts where the alerts will be send to my mail id.

I have configured the seting in RZ21 and activated the alerts

Please tell me the steps to be followed, for sending mails Email in case of any alerts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You basically need to make sure that

1. You can receive emails send from SAP Business Workplace to your SAP/Outlook inbox . This can be done by the Tcodes SCOT, SOST.

2. Configure CCMS_ONALERT_EMAIL_V2 according to your needs (RZ21)

3. Assign this method to the required MTE via RZ20.

This is the broader view. Refer this link and the previous posts for more info

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/3a7da1505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

There have been many posts on the same topic previously.

Edited by: Kunal Belnekar on Mar 18, 2008 2:00 PM

Edited by: Kunal Belnekar on Mar 18, 2008 2:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the necessary changed in SCOT. but it is not working.

So please tell me all the steps in brief for configuring CCMS alerts to send emails in case of any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but it is not working.

What is not working ? There could be ten things that could be wrong. Is it the email thats not getting sent out, alerts not being generated ? alerts being generated and not being sent out ? or something else.You need to be more descriptive if you want us to help you.

As far as the brief steps to configure CCMS alerts is concerned, you can dig some of the previous posts and you will find them there. There is sufficient information there for you to get the steps.

If you have a problem, let us know what it is and we would try to help.

Kunal

JPReyes
Active Contributor

Hi Balaji,

You need to practice the basic concept of troobleshooting is not possible that each time that you face a problem you simply open a thread in SDN, we are not your consultants.... this space is a discussion forum not a "do my job for me space"... You have create almost 600 threads without giving anything back to the community.

It's my believe that you need to exercise your research skills and put you "basis" abilities to the practice... theres something called "having a go at it" and seems like you just can't be bothered.

Most of the answers to your questions are 2 clicks away...

Apologise for the rant.

Regards

Juan

Answers (0)