cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create order in va01, I get error message( Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZPRI is missing). When I am in OVKK, how can I find which is the pricing procedure, documunt pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure for my sales area(1800/00/00).

I checked in V/06 there is no access sequence for ZPRI condn Type, moreover I tried to change the manual settings to "c". That also didn't helped me.

I need to resolve this error as wellas wants to know the exact procedure which needs to be followed from the very beginning for the pricing in SD, as there are many pricing procedures for this sales area in OVKK.

Please help me, I want to go into the depth of pricing.

It would be a great help if somebody can explain the step by step process flow for Pricing.

Thanks in advance

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

send me ur email id

i wil send the data. my mail id: krishna2603@yahoo.com

regards

krishna

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the sales order - Header-sales tab you can see the Pricing procedure. It shows the Pricing procedure determined for this combination of Sales areaDocPPCustPP.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear naveen

While creating pricing condition type in v/06, I presume, you would have copied the standard one. In sale order, if you feel that this condition type should not be entered manually, maintain "D" in "Manual entries" and save this condition type.

Now go to V/07 - Access sequence, select your condition type ZPR1 and click on "Accesses" of your left screen. Here on the right side, see any data is flowing. If it is blank, you need to assign some tables related to your condition type with different combinations. Let us assume, you want to maintain pricing condition in VK11 with the following combinations

a) Material

b) Customer / Material

in V/07, create as follows;-

No.:::::::Table::::::::Description:::::::::::::Requirement::::::Exclusive

10::::::::::4::::::::::::::Material:::::::::::::::::::::::0:::::::::::::::::::::X

20::::::::::5::::::::::::::Customer/Material::::::::0:::::::::::::::::::::X

Now save this access sequence and go to OVKK and assign your pricing procedure with ZPR1 for the given combination.

Finally, go to VK11, give ZPR1 so that the above two combinations will appear. Maintain for the required one and retry by creating a sale order. I am sure, you wont get the above error.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- Dear Krishna - As for as possible, please refrain exchanging to personal mail ids and in fact, for the above question, you can very well share your thoughts in this forum itself so that those who would like to learn, will be benefitted. Its only my request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition records is missing means u need to maintain condition records for ZPRI for that sales org. Now if u dont have access sequence and the ncondition is not manual then there is a problem. So u will need to define the access sequence assign it to the condiiton type. Once done then u will need to maintain condition records.

I think eventhough after this u will not see prices after doing update pricing. In this case just go to the item details billing tab and change the service rendered date to date after the condtion record was maintained. Now prices will come.

Reward if helpful

KInd regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveen,

goto transaction v/08 - pricing procedure -->when u doubleclick ur pricing procedure u can see the list of condition types for ur pricing procedure.

if u dont want to have ur condition type ZPRI as mandatory.. unchk the required field there...this will help tou..else in va01 give the condition type and enter the value...

if u want to configure a pricing procedure...

... V/06 Condition Types

.. V/08 Procedures

. OVKK Change Pricing Procedures

. VK31 Create Condition Records

these are the steps u need to do initially.. u can use the standard access sequence ...not necessary to customize access sequence..

first copy any conditon type change it to ur requirement and then assign that condition type to the procedure.. and if u have created condition record then ur condition type will be proposed automatically.

regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a VA01 document, go to the conditions tab and then click on ANALYSIS. This will tell you the pricing procedure that has been determined and also tell you what are the key values it is trying to search for ZPRI. Look at the right side of the screen when you see the analysis displayed.

Regards

Raju