cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!!!

I need your suggestions in configuring the UWL in the Portal. I used a ECC System alias to create a Webflow connector using a UWL administration wizard. The system connector creation is successful. Now, how do I get this in sync with the backend? Where do I have to configure the backend workflows so that these are seen in the Portal - UWL's task list? I am trying to find out if there is any procedure to link the UWL with the executed workflows from the backend?

Thanks!!

~~~LB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leena,

Once you have defined the ECC Sys Alias in UWL and have Registered all item types for this system.

Then you should be ablle to see ur workflow items from backend into UWL.

Its simple once the Item source(i.e. ECC system) and connector is configured OK then UWL will pull items automatically from there.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I had already created a ECC system and an alias in the Sys landscape and used this alias in creating a Web Flow connector in the UWL administration.

I registered all the item types and it was successful. But I am not able to see any workflows under Home --> Work, when I am logged in as me. Does this mean, there are no workflows available on the Backend for me as a user?

Please confirm this...

Thanks for responding to my post.

Regards,

~~~LB

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

isn't this the same problem as in thread https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=787387&tstart=0

kr, achim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Achim,

it is the same problem. I closed the thread that I posted in the Portal Implementation forum. I had posted this thread in this forum too.. Now I am closing this thread too as my problem got solved.

Thanks,

~~LB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

see the transaction SWFVISU here all the workflow tasks are configured

Also register the webflow system in the UWL administration

Abhi