cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Change Documents - cProjects 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have set all pre-requisites I anticipated I needed to, to have the cProjects workflow work good. But finally, I see no email.

This is what I have done:

Set the requierd (from the configuration guide) under tcodes: SCDO, SWED and SWEC. Under SWEC, I also set the field restrictions:

CGPL_TASK_CD DURATION * *

DPR_ENL_CD RESPONSIBLE * *

However, I see no emails when I make changes. I see the changes getting recorded under the 'Change Documents' tab. The email settings for the resource (BP) responsible for the task is also in place.

What else must I be missing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bittu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

What is mainained in SWEC, the item upper of the 'field restriction'.?

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

This is what I have:

'DPR_PROJECT' 'BO BOR OBJECT TYPE' 'BUS2175' 'CHANGED' 'On Change'

Thanks.

Bittu.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

The settings of SWEC looks O.K.

What about hte SWED settings?

And is the workflow WS28700096 active?

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

The SWED and SWEC settings are exactly as per the Config. guide.

As for the Workflow WS28700096, I am not too sure if you meant WS28700006. This is what I see in the system pertaining to 'Change Documents'. I have set this active.

I see the changes for the task getting recorded under the 'Change Documents' tab page (cProjects front end). But there's no email. I also checked the SCOT transactions but I see nothing there. The system isn't triggering any email.

Besides the SWED and SWEC settings, I have set the field restrictions as per the last post. Is there anything else I might be missing?

If you are ok to my call, please post your number at Bittu_Parashar@yahoo.co.in and I'll call you.

Thanks and Regards,

Bittu.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu.

YEs, It is the WS28700006 instead of WS28700096.

The last thing, you can check, if test the WS28700006 . Just test the workflow in SWDD_CONFIG, what you need, is the guid of the involved task, which you can find in the DRP_TASK table. After run the test (F8 key), you click of the 'Task_ID' and then input the Guid in the field 'BUS2175'.

If it does not work, the reason must be somewhere in the workflow settings, and not link between cProject & workflow.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo