Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields "Reported by" & "Message Processor" empty in TA Solution_Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again!

I have the following problem:

When I create a service message via TA NOTIF_CREATE or via Help->Support Message it is displayed in the service desk view of TA Solution_Manager.

However the fields "Reported by" & "Message Processor" are empty and won't fill even after editing the message.

I hope any of you experts has an idea, how to solve this problem. (If it is possible, instructions suitable a beginner would be great )

Thanks in advance

best regards

Gerold

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the configuration of the Business Partner for the User that is creating the support messaging using NOTIF_CREATE.

If the Business Partner does not have the right parameters and values in the profile, it will not automatically assign a value to field "Reported By". However, "Message Processor" will have to be assigned manually unless you have setup the extended version of Service Desk which requires automatic assignment, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is:

When I open the support message, the Reporter field contains the right data about the message creator.

But in the message overview TA Solution_Manager/DSWP>Solution>Operations-->Serivce Desk next to the field Status where the notification creator should be displayed, there is only a white quad.

In addtion when a message processor is entered in the open service message and is is saved the Processor field in the overview I mentioned above is still emtpy.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Gerold

Edited by: Gerold Stickler on Mar 19, 2008 1:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution, thank you anyway!

For who ever is interested:

The problem was that the BAdI AI_SDK_CRM_DNO_MON was not acitvated!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate your query/issue pls.

Cheers

Shaji